Save Energy • Save Money • Improve Comfort • Reduce Greenhouse Gases
Residential - Introduction
Home owners with hot water heated homes built pre 1980, will improve comfort in their home and reduce heating costs by installing Novitherm Heat Reflectors behind their radiators/baseboard convectors.
The increased heat gained improves comfort allowing home owners to turn down the thermostat by a few degrees therefore saving dollars on energy heating costs. A 1°c reduction on the thermostat = 2% savings on energy heating bill.
- Reduces exterior wall heat loss behind the radiator
- Reflects greater than 93% of the radiant heat back into the room
- Increases air flow circulation and heat output
- Improves residents comfort due to heat gain
- Reduces production of greenhouse gases